Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 172

Thread: U.S. military deaths in the Iraq campaign passed the 1,000 milestone Tuesday.

  1. #71
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just wish that none of this shit had to happen.
    period.

  2. #72
    Inactive Member The Mighty Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    1,940
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I couldn't agree with you anymore Peter...

  3. #73
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I should hope so... [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #74
    Inactive Member Shypappette's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2004
    Posts
    2,006
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I only have a few points.
    1, if the states is so anti-drug, why is crack cheaper and easier to get then pot?
    2, 250 years ago England could be considered the powerhouse of the world, why would anyone on top go looking for trouble.
    3, I can safely say that the US media is definitely glorified, and I'd never trust it.
    4, I think the word terrorist became important after 9-11. I really doubt it was high on the agenda before that in American politics.
    5, what's with the obsession with the fricken oil! Get a god damn electric car already!
    That being said, I'd still rather live "the American Dream" then wear a burqa in Afghanistan, so I don't think anyone is the true enemy.

    And this is going back to the first page, but there's no news from france in quebec. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #75
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    although, you'd look pretty hot in a burqa [img]wink.gif[/img]

  6. #76
    Inactive Member skullpit's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    1,471
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Although I don't agree with certain McFarlane employees, [img]wink.gif[/img] I will not turn this thread into a political discussion. I will just say that war sucks and I hope our troops come home soon. [img]frown.gif[/img]

  7. #77
    Inactive Member StV's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 4th, 2004
    Posts
    3,493
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    SP,
    ...I never said war was a good thing, it does suck. I've lost family members in several wars myself. But, if you want to keep voicing your opinions in forums such as this one, I'm afraid it's a necessary evil.

    ...you weren't talking about me, were you? forums

  8. #78
    Inactive Member Tr3s's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2004
    Posts
    1,280
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by *PORTHOS*:
    *RIP for all the people that died in Irak so far
    (Innocent Iraqis and American Soldiers)

    Terrorists from the 9/11 attacks were from Saoudi Arabia, Egypt,Sudan...not from Irak. As much as i hate Saddam Hussein, those were the countries that needed to be investigate and Ben Laden was the guy to caught. The American Government tried to attack on two fronts at the same time and may end up losing much more than winning in body counts and world friendship.

    It's really sad.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">So tell us, when did you become a party of the US war cabinet? Oh you're not? So where did all your 'information' come from? Oh, the Internet? That's so comforting to know.

    forums

  9. #79
    Inactive Member ghostdawgg®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    2,309
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Please don't start StV on politics. forums forums

  10. #80
    Inactive Member Tr3s's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2004
    Posts
    1,280
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Da Dawg is right. What we need is...a comic break!

    3

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •